In this episode, we are joined by Adrian Conway!
Adrian is a 3x CrossFit Games Affiliate Cup Champion and Individual CrossFit Games competitor in 2015. He’s a member of the CFHQ Seminar Staff and the Brute Strength coaching staff, as well as owner of FNX.
We had a great time talking to Adrian and covered a lot of ground including:
- How he describes what he does for a living and what a typical day in his life looks like
- What it’s been like for him taking a year off from competition to focus on his business
- His thoughts on the Regionals taking place right now, as well as the changes to the team format this year.
- Adrian’s sporting background before discovering CrossFit
- His strengths and weaknesses coming into the sport
- Lessons learned from his years of competing
- His early days winning two Affiliate Cup Championships with Hack’s Pack
- What qualities make up a great team
- His experience competing as an individual and how he felt after achieving that long-term goal
- The forming of the Wasatch Brutes and their win over CrossFit Mayhem for the Affiliate Cup in 2018
- How he became a co-owner of the supplement company FNX and how they are supporting CrossFit athletes around the country.
- The Lightning Round and much more!
You can follow Adrian by clicking the links below:
We hope you enjoy this episode as much as we enjoyed recording it!
– Nick and James
To listen on iTunes: Click Here
To listen on Stitcher: Click Here
Follow the Twin Studies Podcast here:
- Website: http://thetwinstudies.com
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/thetwinstudiespodcast/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/thetwinstudies