In this episode, we are joined by Luke Summers and Tex McQuilkin of Power Athlete!
Power Athlete is a worldwide strength and conditioning organization that delivers products that Empower Performance. They know that by helping you achieve your athletic potential, we can help you become a better version of yourself.
We were excited to get Luke and Tex on the show, because we have big fans of Power Athlete and their podcast, Power Athlete Radio, for a long time.
In this episode, we discuss:
- The Power Athlete methodology
- How they define athleticism
- Training beginner athletes
- Considering the demands of one’s sport when creating a training program
- Training limiting factors
- How to build an effective warm-up
- The best Fast & Furious movie
- Vin Diesel’s kissing technique
- Training montages
- and much more!
Please be sure to follow everything that Power Athlete has going on:
- Training: http://powerathletehq.com/training/training-programs/
- Education: http://academy.powerathletehq.com/
- Power Athlete Radio: http://powerathletehq.com/radio/
A big thanks again to Luke & Tex for coming on the show. We had an absolute blast talking with these guys and we hope you guys enjoy listening to this interview as much as we enjoyed recording it!
– Nick and James
To listen on iTunes: Click Here
To listen on Stitcher: Click Here
Follow the Twin Studies Podcast here:
- Website: http://thetwinstudies.com
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/thetwinstudiespodcast/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/thetwinstudies