In this episode, we are joined by Mental Performance Coach, Seth Haselhuhn!
Seth has a Ph.D. specializing in Sport Psychology, Sociology, and Moral Reasoning. His educational background also includes a Master’s in Recreation and Sport Management, a Bachelor’s in Kinesiology and is a Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist (CSCS) by the National Strength and Conditioning Association. And he’s worked with clients ranging from professional athletes to combat specialists in order to help them achieve peak performance.
We talked about all things Mindset in this episode including:
- How Seth came into his line of work and what a typical day might look like for him
- How he discovered the philosophy of Stoicism
- Stoicism practices that you can implement in your own life
- Visualization, both positive and negative
- Memento mori
- The role that your self-image plays on performance
- Developing mental toughness and confidence
- Performance anxiety
- The Growth Mindset
- and much more!
You can keep up with Seth by following him on Instagram, as well as at greyhive.com
We hope you enjoy listening to the episode as much as we enjoyed recording it!
– Nick and James
To listen on iTunes: Click Here
To listen on Stitcher: Click Here
Follow the Twin Studies Podcast here: