The Open is over! We did it!
In this episode, we wrap up the Open and discuss our goals going forward. We cover:
- Voting for 18.5, as well as our experience with the workout
- Thoughts on the Open as a whole
- Our feelings on our own personal performances
- The “Spirit of the Open” award winner at our gym
- Biggest takeaways from the Open
- Our review of the latest CrossFit Games documentary, The Redeemed and the Dominant
- Our goals going forward: to lean out for summer
- How we will structure our cutting phase and training
- Best practices for designing a weight loss program
- and more!
We hope you enjoy listening to the episode as much as we enjoyed recording it!
– Nick and James
To listen on iTunes: Click Here
To listen on Stitcher: Click Here
Follow the Twin Studies Podcast here: