In this episode, we are joined by the Founder of Active Life RX, Dr. Sean Pastuch!
We hit on a wide range of topics with Sean including:
- His professional background before starting Active Life RX
- His concept of the Athlete’s Hierarchy of Needs
- Flexibility versus mobility and how to improve them
- Stamina versus strength and how to assess if they are balanced
- Common strength imbalances found in CrossFit
- How lack of recovery outside the gym can lead to injury
- The role of recovery tools like yoga, foam rollers and lacrosse balls
- What he learned from working with Rich Froning
- His vision for Active Life RX 5 years from now
- and much more!
We want to thank Dr. Sean for being so giving with his time and urge you to follow him and Active Life RX here:
We hope you enjoy listening to the episode as much as we enjoyed recording it!
– Nick and James
To listen on iTunes: Click Here
To listen on Stitcher: Click Here
Follow the Twin Studies Podcast here: