In this episode, we are joined by the Founder of iN3 Nutrition, Jason Phillips!
Jason Phillips has been everywhere and done everything. From cover model to professional athlete, to founder of iN³ Nutrition. Jason has written for several publications including Men’s Fitness and his own book, Macros Explained: Your ultimate guide to macronutrient prescription for health, performance, and aesthetics, and has been a sponsored athlete in the fitness industry for over 6 years.
We were very excited to get Jason on the show, because we have been following his content for a long time and have learned a lot from him. In this episode we covered a wide range of topics including:
- Jason’s entry into the fitness industry through modeling for Abercrombie & Fitch
- His quest for abs that ultimately lead to him developing anorexia
- Body image issues in the fitness industry
- The concept of Reverse Dieting
- Jason’s Triangle of Awareness, or the give and take that happens when choosing goals geared towards performance, aesthetics, or life.
- How biasing body composition can hinder performance
- Jason’s predictions for this year’s CrossFit Games
- and much more!
We want to thank Jason for being so giving with his time and urge you to follow everything he does here:
We hope you enjoy listening to the episode as much as we enjoyed recording it!
– Nick and James
To listen on iTunes: Click Here
To listen on Stitcher: Click Here
Follow the Twin Studies Podcast here: