In this episode, we are joined by Carrie Dudley, 6th place Open finisher in the Northwest and 18th place finisher at the West Regional.
We had a great time catching up with Carrie about a wide range of topics.
In the interview we talked about:
- What a typical training day looks like for Carrie
- How she made such a huge improvement from 2016 to 2017
- Using Powerlifting training to improve her strength
- The need to be selfish as an athlete
- Our thoughts on the upcoming CrossFit Open
- Ending a training session with an exclamation mark
- Carrie’s experience competing at Regionals in 2017
- Repeating Open workouts
- Her thoughts on living a balanced life when trying to be the best athlete you can be
- Carrie’s past struggles with an eating disorder and an unhealthy relationship with food
- How she changed her perspective with diet to using food as fuel
- How her family supported her through these trying times and the advice she’d give to anyone currently struggling with similar issues.
- Her favorite song to train to, crying during workouts, her spirit animal and more!
We hope you enjoy listening to the episode as much as we enjoyed recording it!
– Nick and James
To listen on iTunes: Click Here
To listen on Stitcher: Click Here
Find the Twin Studies Podcast here: