In this episode, we are joined by Allan Dunlap, member of Team CrossFit Fort Vancouver, who finished 3rd at the 2017 CrossFit Games.
We chatted with Allan while he was in Miami preparing to compete at Wodapalooza and only a few days away from shipping out to Basic Training for the Army.
In the interview we talked about:
- Allan’s fitness and sports background
- His experience competing at the CrossFit Fort Vancouver Championships with former guest, Ryan Smith.
- What sets CrossFit Fort Vancouver apart from other gyms
- How the team came together for 2017
- His experience at the CrossFit Games, as well as his thoughts on where Team competition is heading
- How Allan is stepping away from competition to fulfill his long-time goal of joining the Army.
- CrossFit crushes, Batman movies, Froning vs. Fraser and more!
We hope you enjoy listening to the episode as much as we enjoyed recording it!
– Nick and James
To listen on iTunes: Click Here
To listen on Stitcher: Click Here
Find the Twin Studies Podcast here: