In this episode, we are joined by our good friend, Mac Curran. Mac is a former CrossFit Regionals competitor and has been doing CrossFit for a decade. With his vast experience comes a lot of knowledge, which he was happy to share with us.
- When Mac started CrossFit back in 2007
- How he got into working out, because he was an overweight kid
- How he began competing in the sport of CrossFit
- His success in the sport, including qualifying for Regionals in 2014
- How he has seen the sport of CrossFit change over his years of competing
- His recent knee injury that kept him out of last year’s Open
- Lessons learned from his injury
- How he has changed his training, nutrition and recovery going forward
- And more!
We hope you enjoy listening to the episode as much as we enjoyed recording it!
– Nick and James
To listen on iTunes: Click Here
To listen on Stitcher: Click Here
Find the Twin Studies Podcast here: