In this episode, we discuss the recent news of Ricky Garard testing positive for performance enhancing drugs at this year’s CrossFit Games and the implications it has for the sport going forward.
- The substances Garard tested positive for.
- His ban from CrossFit sanctioned events through 2021.
- Patrick Vellner being moved into third place after the fact.
- CrossFit HQ’s drug testing policy.
- The claim that everyone at the Games is using PED’s.
- Ignorant Facebook comments and accusations.
Admittedly, we got a little fired up about the topic, so I hope you enjoy listening to a little rant. Also, we’d love to hear your thoughts on the subject. Leave a comment with anything you think we missed!
– Nick and James
To listen on iTunes: Click Here
To listen on Stitcher: Click Here
Find the Twin Studies Podcast here: